Product Features - SymbolChooser Conlang Word Processor
SymbolChooser is a fully functional multi language word processor that can be used by anyone familiar with word processors such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Works, or OpenOffice. Language creation users and those who want to type in a language that is not featured on their keyboard layout can use SymbolChooser to insert foreign and new language characters into documents with a single keystroke and share the keyboard layouts between users who want to type in the same language.
Symbol Creation Example
- Assign the new symbol to a keyboard key
- Draw the shape desired on the Symbol Creation Grid
- SymbolChooser presents symbol patterns similar to your drawing for you to choose from
- Use the new symbol in your document along with other symbols and letters
Symbol Modification Example
SymbolChooser also enables you to control the size of the symbol and raise or lower it relative to other symbols and letters. Additionally the slant and style of the symbol can also be adjusted.
SymbolChooser documents can arrange the symbols on each line in one of four writing orientations and can change writing orientation at any time. SymbolChooser does not constrain the user to using only the characters and symbols of Unicode. Users can choose from trillions of trillions of different symbols to be assigned to a key on the keyboard and inserted into a document the same as any letter, number, or punctuation mark.
SymbolChooser User Manual
SymbolChooser also includes a built-in User Manual that provides quick aids and instructions.
- Existing text documents can be converted into SymbolChooser documents with the press of a button
- View or print your keyboard layout at any time
- Symbols can be positioned on different levels of the line
- Symbols are available and look different in each font/style
- Symbols can be viewed and edited on any computer that has SymbolChooser installed, not just the computer that the symbol was created on.
- Symbols can be inserted into a document with a single keystroke
- Foreign language symbols can be assigned to a keystroke by drawing the shape of the symbol rather than searching through a huge table of available foreign language characters.
- Documents can be created in the four most common writing orientations of the world
- Horizontal left to right
- Horizontal right to left
- Vertical with lines going right to left
- Vertical with lines going left to right.
- Document orientation is instantly changeable at any time
- Documents can be saved in Portable Document Format (PDF)
We have loaded this program with innovative and easy-to-use features. Download the trial version today and test-drive the program for free.